- Navigate Westlaw New Zealand and Westlaw Australia platforms.
- Locate Case Law, Legislation including Bills and Regulations Search Secondary Sources (Commentary and Journal Articles)
- Navigate Westlaw Classic and understand where to find content by jurisdiction.
- Locate Case Law, Legislation, Journal Articles and Treatises.
- Learn how to retrieve legal materials and implement effective legal research strategies.
- Understand how to search using Natural Language and/or Terms & Connectors.
- Learn how to refine search results and print or download relevant content.
Approximately 50-60 minutes.
MCLE and CPD - If this educational activity is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice of the law then you may claim one "unit" for each hour of attendance