Key content includes:
- Commentary available in Employment Law, Personal Injury, Health, Safety and ACC, as well as A to Z titles: Accident Compensation (Todd of Torts) and Employment Law - Health & Safety (Health and Safety at Work in New Zealand: Know the Law) and Safeguard Articles.
- Case law on a point of law,
- OSH Tracker Analytics
- Alert 24 – Employment and Alert 24 Safeguard Update.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Navigate the home page and understand the depth of accessible content
- Locate a document, commentary publication or case using the global search bar
- Natural Legal Language (NLL) Search - Explain the advantages of NLL and how to refine or filter results
- Introduce Best Portion feature, to quickly identify the relevant section of a document
- How to structure a T&C search – query, identify keywords, locate T&Cs, build search string.
- Refine or filter search results – search within a search
- When to use an Advanced Search template – discuss benefits
- Print, Download or Save to folders.
- Create a Search alert to be notified of future documents related to your search.
MCLE and CPD - If this educational activity is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your professional development and practice of the law then you may claim one "unit" for each hour of attendance.