Click here to view the current New Zealand pricing guide.
System requirements for the new Westlaw are:
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Windows Vista®
- Mac® OS 10.5 or later
- Internet Explorer® 11 or later (Windows only)
- Mozilla Firefox current version or Extended Support Release version
- Safari® 10.0 or later
- Chrome current version
- Microsoft Edge current version
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® 9.0 or later (some print functionality is lost with older versions)
Contact us by one of the following methods:
- Telephone the number on the Westlaw footer: 0800 10 60 60
- Check the Live Chat link located in the Westlaw footer. This service is available Mon-Fri 9:00am to 4:00pm AEST
- Click the Training & Support link in the Westlaw footer to access help guides, videos, tip and training support
- Click the Improve Westlaw link in the footer to provide feedback
If saved to a folder in Westlaw it can be accessed for 365 days.
If saved to an external drive, it can be accessed indefinitely.
If you chose neither of these options once you log out of a session with Westlaw the document will need to be repurchased.