Webinar (26 August 2021): Cross-border dispute resolution in Asia Pacific
Join us for an interactive webinar where we will discuss:
- An overview of international dispute resolution options and framework in the Asia Pacific region, in particular, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
- How to prepare effective dispute resolution clauses.
- Comparing litigation and arbitration.
- Similarities and differences in procedures and technical aspects such as third party funding and interim measures.
- Pros and cons such as finality, appealability and costs.
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral decisions.
- A case study of a business selling into a foreign market: evaluating different dispute resolution options available.
A complimentary dispute resolution toolkit curated by Practical Law's subject matter experts will be shared with webinar attendees, highlighting relevant Asia Pacific resources available on Practical Law's site.
For more information, or to discuss a subscription to Practical Law, please contact Abigail Milburn, Practical Law New Zealand Lead.