- High-speed Internet connection (4Mbs Download, 512kbps Upload ADSL)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® (version 11 or later) or Mozilla Firefox (latest version) or Google Chrome (latest version) or Safari (latest version)Adobe Acrobat Reader (latest version)
- Monitor with 1280 x 960 or higher screen resolution
- Add http://www.westlaw.com.au to Trusted Sites
- Do not delete cached files
- High-speed Internet connection (1Mbit Download, 128Kbit Upload ADSL)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or Mozilla Firefox 3, Chrome 14, safari 5
- Monitor with 1280 x 960 resolution
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0, for viewing PDF forms
Recommended Tablet Configuration
- Apple iPad (latest version) or Android (latest version)
- Safari (latest version), Chrome (latest version), or Android stock browser (latest version)
If you have your phone or tablet set to 'Private Browsing' the cookies that are used to save your username and password will not be saved or honoured even if you have ticked 'Remember my username and password'. In addition, live sessions will not be saved or honoured in 'Private Browsing' mode. You will need to turn off 'Private Browsing' to save your login details and continue browsing.
Westlaw AU has been designed to complement the way you work and offers an intuitive user experience so that you can start your legal research immediately. You can also brush up your knowledge with useful Westlaw AU resources including user guides, video tutorials, webinars and tips – all readily available in this portal.
Should you or your organisation require further assistance, our professionally qualified Training Team are also here to help. As part and parcel of the service, we offer a range of training options to suit you – from face to face training through to seminars.
There are many ways you can keep up to date with the latest Westlaw AU information including upcoming platform enhancements, scheduled maintenance, technical issues and more.
- Visit the Westlaw AU Updates & Alerts section of this portal
- Sign up for Westlaw AU daily email alerts or RSS feeds
- Sign up to receive the monthly Thomson Reuters Insider newsletter
- Join the Westlaw AU User Group where you can also provide input into the development process
Westlaw AU is a separate platform to Thomson Reuters Westlaw, Westlaw Canada, Westlaw UK, Westlaw Asia and Westlaw China.
It has been specifically designed and developed in partnership with over 300 local customers.