Practical Law Australia (incl. NZ Resource Centre) Tip – What are Toolkits?
Toolkits provide a high-level introduction to an area of the law, along with links out to various Practical Law resources that can help you navigate this topic.
Practical Law New Zealand's execution toolkit covers all the issues you need to know about in relation to the execution of documents by companies and individuals. The toolkit links to a range of resources including practice notes, checklists and standard form execution blocks pulled from both Practical Law New Zealand and Practical Law UK.
You may choose to browse or search to find Toolkits that are relevant to your practice.
- To browse, you can start by clicking the Resources tab on the home screen,
- Next, click into Toolkits
- Finally, choose your practice area.
If you prefer to Search;
- Start by entering your key words and clicking the search icon e.g. execution
- Then click to expand the Resource Type filter on the left hand side
- Finally, tick the box next to Toolkits.
This will display any toolkits in relation to the key word search on execution
The Practical Law writing team is continuously adding new toolkits across all practice areas.