Westlaw NZ Tip - Finding Point in Time legislation
Last Published: October 12, 2017
- From the left side of the Westlaw NZ home page, click the Legislation and Commentary search template.
- Into the legislation title field, enter the name of the legislation you want to find.
- Into the legislation provision field, enter the section number (or rule, or clause).
- At the foot of the search template, tick the radio button beside Point in Time.
- Into the field to the right of that radio button, enter the date in this format – 12/10/2020 (or you can choose the date from the calendar that appears when you click into that field).
- Click search.
- The result screen will display the section title you requested.
- When you click on the title, Westlaw NZ will take you to the future version of that section.
- If there is no future version, the current section will be displayed.